If you’ve been considering installing impact windows, there’s probably no better time than now to call V&V Windows regarding your inquiry. Besides that, every Floridian knows that hurricane season officially begins as of June 1st. Impact-resistant windows offer the utmost in protection from the gale force winds of hurricanes and tropical storms. But did you know that they offer a number of other benefits when it comes to protecting you and your home? Yes, there are multiple benefits so read on to learn more.
- The obvious – impact windows were designed to protect your home and personal property from hurricanes and tropical storms. Starting every June, the state of Florida is at the Atlantic Hurricane Season’s mercy. There are an average of 12 storms annually, 3 of which will be a Category 3 (wind speeds up to 129 mph).
- Increased security for home and office – no one relishes the idea of being victimized by a burglar or home intruder. Because doors and windows are the weakest entry points to your home, it makes sense to install impact-resistant windows and doors for additional protection and increased security. The doors and windows don’t break easily and offer added security.
- Increases your home’s resale value – along with all of their other benefits, many homeowners today are upgrading to impact windows knowing that this will increase the value of their home in the Miami area housing market. Additionally, these products are aesthetically appealing which will make them more attractive to prospective buyers.
- Lower monthly utility bills – one of the biggest benefits of installing our products is the way they help to reduce your cooling and heating bills. The impact-resistant glass of our windows is vacuum sealed in a heavy-duty aluminum frame to help keep the air inside your home cool in summer and warm in winter. That is a good way to cut down costs.
- Reduced costs on homeowner’s insurance – insurance companies determine the cost of your premium by assessing the risk of insuring your home and consider many factors. Impact-resistant windows lower the risk of storm damage and burglaries. As a result, many insurers offer deep discounts on premiums.
- Reduced noise pollution – another benefit of these products is their ability to reduce outside noise from entering the home or soundproofing. Your sleep won’t be disturbed by barking dogs, leaf blowers, and noisy vehicles when installing impact windows in your home.
We’re here to help you select the best for your budget. For more information about our outstanding product line, call V&V Windows today 305.888.4151.