Have you been wondering who to ask about the questions that cross your mind when you think about installing new impact windows? Well, we have some answers.
The following is a list of frequently asked questions that V&V Windows sales reps answer regarding impact windows:
- Can I get a reduction in my homeowner’s insurance premium? Contact your agent and request a “Storm Mitigation” application (to be completed by your agent). Once the application is submitted, you should be entitled to a discount on your homeowner’s policy.
- Can I get an estimate on impact windows? A member of our sales team will come to your home. At that time, they will analyze the doors and windows on your home, educate you about your options, show you some product samples, and leave you with an estimate.
- Can I purchase and install your products myself? All windows are manufactured to your specifications and can be purchased for you to install yourself.
- How do I know if a product has the proper code approvals? It’s safe to say that all code approvals are not alike. Building code approvals are based on different criteria such as location and use of the property. You want to ensure that the products you buy are “hurricane resistant.”
- How do your impact doors and windows compare with other company’s prices? We offer some of the most competitive pricing in our industry since we manufacture our own products. More importantly, we provide clients with the highest quality and most extensive guarantees on the market today as well as the best value for the money invested.
- I’ve gotten some estimates already and yours is higher than others. Why is that? If you’ve gotten estimates from companies that provide basic sizes and not custom-made products like we do, and the total finish work is not included in the estimate, our impact windows will be more expensive.
- What should I look for when shopping for impact windows? Impact doors and windows are a large investment no matter who you purchase them from. So be sure to do your due diligence and research code approvals, design pressure, glass standards, guarantees, and installation costs.
While these are the most commonly asked questions that we answer, you may have others. Call V&V Windows at 305.888.4151 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.